...and thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find it both informative and fun.
The Kennedy Center
is a not-for-profit rehabilitation agency supporting more than 1,900 children and adults with disabilities with vocational, residential, educational, therapeutic, social and recreational programs throughout the State of Connecticut.
The Kennedy Center Video
- Watch this inspiration video on The Kennedy Center's founder and ultimate advocate, Evelyn Kennedy.
- Watch this informative and inspirational video about The Kennedy Center. This "past and present" presentation covers the more than 5 decades of growth and services provided by the Center. Meet and hear from some of the people that have spear-headed this effort and see some of the heart-warming success stories.
The following video requires the Real Player viewer. You can download it here for free.
High speed connections(Cable, DSL, T1, etc)
Low speed connections (dial-up)
What's coming up ...
- Stop by the City Hall Annex (999 Broad Street, Bridgeport) on Wednesday, November 9th to unveil our 2012 Unique Perspective Calendar. Enjoy a light cocktail hour and an award presentation to the calendar artists from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. This reception is open to the public. For more information or to R.S.V.P., please call 203-365-8522 and press 0 for the operator.
- Come here the vocal finesse of The Sentinels in Doo Wop & Dating, an award-winning comedy on a divorcee's first encounters with online dating. It will take place on Saturday, November 12, 2011 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Madison Middle School Auditorium. Tickets are available now for $20 at The Kennedy Center Development office or by clicking here. Proceeds benefit The Kennedy Center, in helping individuals with disabilities in need this holiday season. For more information, please call 203-365-8522 exts. 213 or 347.
We've been busy ...
The Kennedy Center, Inc. has received a three-year accreditation from CARF, the Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission. more>
Check out our calendar for even more special events.
- Now you can read our newsletter "Sharing" on our website. more>
Of special note ...
- Can you feel it? The economy is slowly getting better. Are you stretching your staff to their limits but are still hesitant to hire new people? We have an answer and it will make you feel better about yourself and your company in the process. Check out our employees for hire and our business services.